Online textbookHere are step by step instructions on how to access the online textbook and textbook resources:
1. Go to this website: http://glencoe.com/ose/ -- you must use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Chrome will not work!
2. Copy and paste in this Access Code: For Ecology and Life's Structure and Function - D05BB396B2
For the Air Around You - A5DB9DBA5B
3. In the very left hand margin, click on the bookmarks icon – it’s blue.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the bookmarks and click on Page Navigator (it’s the second to last option, just above exit)
5. The page that comes up is outlined in red. Just above the bottom red outline there are shortcuts labeled “For a navigator shortcut, click on a page group first.” Click on the appropriate shortcut at the bottom of the Page Navigator for the book you wish to view:
E - for Ecology
A - for Life’s Structure and Function
I - for the Air Around You
(There are two sets of numbers for each book)
6. Click on desired page. If you do not know the desired page, just choose a page and from here you can scroll through the pages using the blue left and right arrows at the top of the page.
**This is a confusing system to navigate – if you ever loose your place and can’t find what you want, go back to step 3 and start from there. **
Also visit the following web-pages for more on-line resources! Once you get to the website, click on "Student Center" and then select the appropriate chapter.
Ecology book: http://booke.msscience.com
Life’s Structure and Function book: http://booka.msscience.com
The Air Around You book: http://booki.msscience.com